What do you think of the idea of video questions in the answers section?

Instead of reading a question a mom wrote..... you watch the mom asking the question and get to see her and her level of emotion/state of mind? Thing of the future for cafemom?

I'm just trying to ask questions to get my points, lol, so don't get critical on me now I'm just having fun...

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i dont like it because i dont want to look at someone all crazy emotional, maybe not even understand what they are saying because they are crying...that will open up a whole new way for people to get bashed for still sitting around in their pjs...besides i dont have a way to do it so id feel left out! LOL
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Not everyone has that equipment to do that, but wouldn't be surprised in the future a lot of things like that will be the norm.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I like it the way it is.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Not for me, although interesting.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• lol, I have this image in my head of this gal who was bashed in her post coming back with a new question and just ripping everybody who answered her to shreds,,,hahahaha,,,,oh man, could you imagine?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would never ask a question then. I would not feel comfortable being in just my pj's like I am when Im usually on, so I would feel like I would need to at least put a real shirt on and do my hair and make up..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Not a good idea for me. I go on CM mostly when my Son is sleeping and he has super sonic hearing so it would totally disturb him & wake him up. I always keep the volume off on my computer.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't like it that's why we have screen names but nice thought
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010