Anyone else have trouble tearing yourself away from here when you really have things you need to do?

Ok, I have to ask 2 more questions on the level I'm on, so I'm going to do that and then get off of here (sure, I say that, but will it really happen?). I'm sitting here watching the time get later and later and thinking "I really need to get off of here and get my shower, clean the house and figure out what to do for dinner before hubby gets home" not that he minds if I'm totally lazy, but I try not to be. Anyone else have trouble tearing themselves away when you have other things you're supposed to be doing?

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 3:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG!!! I'm SO Glad I'm not the only one!!!!
    Phew! What a relief! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Omg YES!! My hubby and son just left for a while so I can get some cleaning done, and guess where I am?? I was just going to take a short break before tackling the cat boxes....honestly! Lol I feel so busted, your question was the very top one when I sat down to answer a few questions. Glad I am not the only slacker!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• ughhhhhhhhhhh i hate when this happens
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 3:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• OK so maybe we need to help each other here...we could agree to all go clean or do whatever it is we need to do for, say, 30 minutes. Then we could come back and report what we did. I'll start if you like - no pressure but I have company coming so I REALLY need to get moving. It is currently 12:32 and I need to go clean the guest bathroom, including cat boxes. Wish me luck!!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• getrealmama: i dunno about 30 minutes but i guess ill go clean the kitchen.
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 3:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh yes all the time, that is when I l'll leave it connected and come and go from here and try to accomplish other things, especially when I'm feeling guilty and dh is coming home soon.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• All the time. It is awful! I am ashamed of myself. Not enough to change though, maybe one day soon.
    Janet

Answer by Janet at 4:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• im procrastinating on cleaning. yesterday i was sick so i didnt do anything. my house is a disaster and thats what happens when i dont clean for ONE day. and i really dont wanna get up and do it cause it'll take too long
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 3:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• uh yea!!! i wish i had a SO to keep me motivated...im a single Mom...just me and the baby so its hard to stay on task...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yes, this is very addicting!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010