Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a such thing as a partial epidural?


Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • They have something called a walking epidural .... here is an answer site for you =).........

    Answer by lovinmy3kidos at 3:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • I've never heard of it.

    Answer by QandA at 4:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

Next question in Pregnancy
All I do is cry!

Next question overall (Holidays)
Do you Adopt A Child 4 Christmas?