Itchy and swollen ankles and hands?

Im pretty sure Im pregnant but I havent gotten a positive test yet. My ankles and hands are itchy to the point were i have some cuts on them from scratching. Ive taken some allergies pills and it doesnt help this is the 4th day in a row. what could this be?

WildChild4487

Asked by WildChild4487 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was preg. and my hands and ankles swelled they were also itchy......from my skin stretching so much. Lotion works wonders, I also rubbed vaseline on them.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't know. But I would have gone in and be seen to make sure what you are taking is safe for pregnancy. I say go in and see what is going on.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i cant go to my drs so i would have to go to the er
    WildChild4487

Comment by WildChild4487 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Well I don't know either, it's too early to be swollen already. I didn't start to swell until I was past my 30 weeks and that was with both pregnancies.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• there is a disorder preg can cause that will make all these things happen to you n it gets worse in later preg. talk to your ob mine told me some lotion n to take 1 benadryl everyday but talk to ob 1st..
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2010