Are you Familar with Charleston SC??

The reason i ask is because my husband and i are thinking about moving there in the next year, but we are not sure what areas to buy in.

What are some nice areas on charleston? or some nice little towns outside charleston, Some place safe where we can raise our children.

SunShineMoMM

Asked by SunShineMoMM at 3:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Travel

• Im not that familiar with it to answer your questions. I visited my mom who had a house there a couple summers and christmas's i like the neighborhood she was in...it was off ashley river rd. it was quiet
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We acually just looked at a house for sale on ashley river rd. lol.
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love Charleston. I have been there three times on vacation. If you like city then I would reccomend Summerville because it is a nice city and is only 30min from the beach and I think something like that from Charleston. If you are looking for the ocean I would suggest Isle of the Palms really nice area. and of course Charleston if history is your thing.
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 3:56 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Thank you cynthia!!! Is summerville a safe place? We are looking city but on the outskirts. Im going to check out summerville.
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I 2nd the recommendation for Summerville as a great suburb of Charleston. I used to spend the summers on the Isle of Palms every year with friends and met lots of people who lived in Summerville.

Answer by missanc at 3:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• summerville is a great place to live
    betty70

Answer by betty70 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010