HELP adult content

I've been very very constipated since I had my baby 2 weeks ago. Up until yesterday, I've had severe diarrhea , like going 20 or more times a day. It's crazy. Very bad cramping , nausea and migraines. It was a normal delivery but I'm thinking the migraines may be from the epidural. Gross I know, just with the baby, I wanted to get advice first before I went to see my OB , if its normal I'll just pass n wait for the 6 week check up. so??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you may have caught a bug. Hope you are feeling better soon. Congrats on you new baby!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would go in. This is something you should not let pass. You need to find out what is going on. Your body is telling you something.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I am really confused....you have been constipated, but also had diarrhea? Whichever it is, I would definitely just call your doctor. The doc knows better than we would.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• the migraines are most likely from the epi which could be causing your diarrhea but it sounds like you might have other issues going on. Since OB's are Pregnancy doctors, I would seek out a General Practitioner or a Family Practice Doc for advice.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• You might have a blockage and now have diarrhea to try to eliminate around the blockage so i d have it checked since you just had a baby things can get streched while pushing and possibly made a pocket, I don't know how common that is but to be safe
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i would call the ob n see what they say it doesnt sound normal to me
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 2:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2010