Smore Pops?

DD is having a "ToyStory Jessie" Themed Bday party.. I found these "Smore Pops" And was wondering if anyone ever had them? And do you think they would hold up in a goodie bag? (as in taste/looks)

Its a marshmallow, dipped in chocolate, then rolled in gramcracker crumbs. and then you stick a lil stick in them (but im thinking about skipping the stick & just bagging a few "smores" as a treat in the goodie bag).

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would maybe wrap them up in some saran wrap then maybe they would hold together and maybe try freezing them for a while. Sounds Yummy though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I MAKE CAKE POPS WHICH IS VERY SIMILAR AND THE STICKS SLID RIGHT THREW AND THEY MELTED ! I WOULD FREEZE THEM FOR A BIT AND PUT THEM IN ZIP LOCK BAGS IN CASE THEY MELT
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• That sounds really yummy. As long as it's not going to be really hot, they would probably be ok. I think I would use the sticks, though. That's just me lol
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• sounds cute
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i would not use the sticks, especially if they are going to children.
    idk if they would hold up well in a bag. my suggestion would be to do them in advance and make sure they have enough time to "dry" and the crumbs aren't falling off....

good luck and happy birthday!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• never had them but they sound good
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2010