Help! My daught touched OLD fiberglass with her bear legs! and now she is hurting..............

My daught touched OLD fiberglass with her bear legs! and now she is hurting..............i gave her benajrial it has not kicked in yet.

How do I ge the Fiberglass out of her legs?

What Eles can I do for her
Melany

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 4:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be calling ask a nurse or bring her in. I have no clue how you get it out. Good luck and sorry she touched it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• try a bath as warm as she can stand. heat opens pores and gives the water a chance to wash it out. but definatly call the doctor anyway.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Give her a warm bath and wash it off the best you can. Make sure anything she was wearing is put in the washer and washed. Other than that you just have to wait for it to stop itching and hurting.
    I am a potter and the kilns have fiberglass on them and sometimes I get it on me and it does hurt and itch, but as long as it is washed off and you wash the clothes it shouldn't last more than a few hours.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Thanks guys
    four2bmws

Comment by four2bmws (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would stand her in the tub and wash her legs down. You don't want the fibers getting on the other parts of her body. And then be careful if you use a facecloth.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010