Anyone please....

Last night I was trying to get comfortable to go to sleep. Im 35 weeks pregnant so yeah why was I even trying. Anyways I finally get to sleep only to wake up to sharp pains in my cervix or vagina or something. The baby would move and it hurt so bad that I was crying, and cramping omg was I cramping. But every time the baby would move it almost felt like he was gonna come out. What Im asking is how do you know when your dilating or do you know and how do you know when your having contractions, Ive had 2 c-sections and of course with this one to and never have experienced what they feel like. Anyone??

GoodlilAngel725

Asked by GoodlilAngel725 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• To me, that sounds like labor pains...it may just be per-term or braxton hicks contractions. But always call the doctor to make sure. Good luck!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 12:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The early stages of normal labor are not sharp and painful but they get your attention are would be better descripbed as cramping, but not enough to make you cry unless you are much further along in labor than you think. Check with your doctor immediately. Because of your history you could have any number of things going on which (s)he should be made aware of.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 12:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• sounds like normal labor to me you should call your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• OMG i was sitting wrong on the bed yesterday and (29 weeks) i felt like my pelvic bone was breaking - my DH was scared but i had felt it before by sitting in one spot for too long or laying on my side with nothing between my knees -
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008