Induce Labor

I am 2 cm and this is my second child I have tryied everything to induce the labor to get this moving I am a week away from being due any suggestions ?

Taylre51804

Asked by Taylre51804 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait patiently and don't screw yourself up by doing something you shouldn't

older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 12:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I drank Castor Oil to induce my labor. I wasn't even dialated and two days later I had my baby. She was nine days early. It's the nasiest thing I have ever done. It tastes disgusting and I actually threw up some. I mixed it with orange juice and it helped to disguise the taste some. Good Luck and Congrats!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Oh also I had diarrhea the rest of the day that I had taken it.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Omg, I would totally not take the Castor oil then ROFL! Don't worry, your baby will come when s/he is ready.
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 12:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Sex worked for both my sons. And of course walking. They also make this balm that you can order online. You rub it on your belly. it is suppose to have all the natural herbs in it that induce labor. I've also heard nipple stimulation works. Good Luck!
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 12:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• wait for nature to take it's course!!!

castor oil can cause the baby to have merconium.
    Anonymous

• i knew someone who used castor oil and she was in labor for 36 hours!

if you want to induce - schedule it for your due date and if you deliver b4 then perfect - if not then induce
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• castor oil can cause your baby to have a BM and " If the baby then inhales the contaminated fluid, respiratory problems may occur. When infants take meconium into their lungs during or before delivery, it is called Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (MAS)."
    the BM before birth is called Meconium ...
    just be patient dotn rush it baby will come kicking in to this world soon enough lol good luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008