Eyebrows - what to you do to them?

I know people that shave them, get threaded, waxed, or just plain pluck. A few women I know don't do anything.

I didn't start plucking until I was 27! I should have started way before but I really didn't know how. Recently, at 40, I started using an eyebrow pencil - I can't believe the difference a little pencil makes in defining your eyes!

So what do you do to yours?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 4:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have light brown and blond eyebrows and the outer corners are sparse and almost non-visible without a light pencil line drawn in to kind of "connect the dots!" LOL I use cold wax strips to taper the outer edges and remove the strays on the under side of my brows (closer to the lids) and between my eye brows. I like cold-waxing better than hot wax, no different than ripping off a band aid!

However, I am seriously considering having them professionally and permanently zapped via laser hair removal into the shape I usually keep them. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Love threading. Since I tried it, I won't go back to waxing ever. It's so much better, meaning it lasts longer and the results are much better.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I get mine waxed once in a while and I tweeze in between waxings.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Just pluck the occasional stray
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 4:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I get mine waxed every 2 weeks.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• tweeze/pluck i would like to try a pencil, but don't know how to use one.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I wax the crap out of mine every couple months. I would do it more often I just don't normally think about it until I tint them again and they are super BUSHY! I do my own, also most of the women in my family come to me to have theirs waxed every so often.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 4:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Tweeze. I tried waxing a couple of times, but I prefer tweezing.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I tweeze mine, but they have been doing this for years that only a few actually grow back in.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• but *I have been doing this for years...lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010