:( this is horrible.

my lungs feel like they are being stabbed in my back and my sides. im in tears it hurts so bad. i already have problems breathing and my heartbeat not being consistent.. wth?? anyone else have/gotten this??? :( it doesnt feel normal

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• honey, go to the doc, you may have some sort of lung infection or pneumonia!
    Anonymous

• stop smoking
    Anonymous

• I have to agree - you probably need to see a doctor, this doesn't sound normal. I hope you get better really soon, it sounds like you're really uncomfortable!
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 1:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yes ive had it. tot he point where i couldnt get off the couch..>Call your dr hun because it could be a lung infection..In my case it was a hella nasty bacterial infection that required a few days of meds to feel better.
    fire_girl7281

Answer by fire_girl7281 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think you better call the doctor cause if you are having trouble breathing than your baby could be having issues. Definately call the doctor. I hope you feel better. Let us know how you make out. Good luck Momma.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• annoymous you idiot she did quit if your just gonna be a B**** then dont write .. kelso honey you really need to talk to your dr about it i get pains liek that too also to try to relive (sp?) the pain try some hot tea or turning the water in your shower as hot as it will go and just sit on the toilet for a little and let the steam help but only for like 5 mins ... thats what i do but you doneed to call your dr honey i hope youo feel bettter
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i had alot of panic attacks when i was pregnant, because my son was soooo big, he took up so much space. I thought I couldnt breath. I went to the hospital twice because i thought i was going to stop breathing....lol, they were just panic attacks. But I though it hurt, well it did hurt, my lungs hurt to breath, and my heart skipped beats and the beats were so out of rythem.....
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008