Success

I've read many posts about relationships where the guy basically treats the woman like crap and everyones advice was to leave because he wouldn't change and she didn't deserve the abuse or stress, but I was wondering for all those who did stay did they change or did things get better?Did having a baby bring you closer and did he realize how rude and hurtful he was in the past?!I just wanted to hear a success story from someone who has actually experienced one.

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no it didnt get better after my first was born my ex got more violant towards me to stop me from leaveing i finally was strong enough to leave after 4 years when my son was 3
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I didn't experience it first hand, but I watched a former friend go through it. He was a major a-hole and treated her badly. When she got pregnant, he swore he would never marry her. The next time I saw them was when the baby was 3 months old and he was a completely different person. They are now married and are pregnant with #3. People are capable of change, some just are willing to.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2008