Best herbal treatments for Depression and Anxiety?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• Natural Depression Remedy
    NaturalRemedyForDepression.com      This Natural Remedy for Depression Has a 94% Success Rate
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Herbal Depression Remedy
    usmedicalresearch-depression.org      Review herbs and supplements that help with symptoms of depression.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Valerian root is my favorite anti anxiety-some have had success with 5 htp but it made me really sleepy for depression.
    Roxanne0607

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• You may want to try a progesterone balancing creme. You may just be experiencing a hormonal imbalance. I listened to a nutritionist talk about these creams and she said that 99% of women should be using them. Arbonne has two - PhytoProlief Natural Balancing Cream and Prolief Natural Balancing Cream. I have used the Prolief Natural Balancing Cream and it really helped me both with my moodiness and with lack of energy.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 9:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i just drink peppermint tea or chamomile or sleepy time tea for anxiety it helps me
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• valerian root works great, they make valume from it. It makes you sleepy though. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Valerian root, St Johns Wart, or Kava Kava are all good but it depends on if your taking anything prescription. I use a product called Bliss that I just love.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 10:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Try one of the Bach Flower Essences, or their special Rescue Remedy formula. Pick one that suits you best. They do not make you sleepy--I love them because they are quick and easy to take with fast results and no symptoms.
    LitlChef1

Answer by LitlChef1 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I found this on http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/HomeRemedies.html
    3/4 cup of cooked spinach a day is enough to give dramatic relief from depression if you are deficient in B vitamins.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 4:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• If you are taking BC then chances are you are deficient in B vitamins. Also the pro-g-yam cream 500m is very helpful. but if there is something you are going through and need someone to talk to I am here too. for web site to find products e-mail me or for prayer and a listening e-mail too!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008