How do kids have this special talent...

Of standing perfectly right in front of your view of the TV when you're watching a show that you are totally sucked into?

viv212

Asked by viv212 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• IDK but my husband is the world's best at this! LOL luckily my TV is up high enough the kids don't block it
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Probably because most of us make the mistake of putting our tvs right in the center of activity, where children play and people congregate...
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 1:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• They can do this because their Daddies weren't glaziers and they think you are all powerful and can see through walls,bodies etc...lol
    PleiadesMom

Answer by PleiadesMom at 1:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol, i dont know..but my daughter does this too!! sooooo annoying!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• We have a big screen and my 8 year old can still manage to block the entire screen when something is on that dh and I want to watch. Now if a cartoon is on....he's a quiet as a church mouse and will sit on the sofa and won't hear a peep out of him! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol the same way when its completely quiet in the house....you go to use the phone and all of a sudden everyone is screaming around you while you're trying to talk.
    robinc53_f

Answer by robinc53_f at 2:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My son has that talent. It doesn't matter where I sit, he finds the perfect center and blocks my view.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• No idea what so ever, it is happening to me all the time now and I dont watch TV that much, its on but I'm listening while I paint. I get so irritated when my daughter does this to me!
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Because it's the perfect way to get your attention. It works doesn't it?! Gotta love kids.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 10:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008