legit work from home

I need to find a work from home job asap. Could anyone help me out please im desperate. Thank u for your time.

Belinda

Bevans87124

Asked by Bevans87124 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I loved the front-page article today on Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Try the following:
    www.liveops.com
    www.teletech.com
    www.westathome.com
    www.alpineaccess.com
    www.chacha.com
    These are flexible jobs that you can work from home. Customer service/ internet experience will be required. Be sure to check their FAQs and requirements.
    I am working with Ameriplan, but they are a business, not a job. If you'd like more information just PM me.
    Good luck!!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• my personal experience...all of these home based business's either dont pay you jack, like 20 dollars a month woo big deal, or they require investments that are weary and full of crap or are pyramid schemes etc.
    if you want an at home job.....best bet is to find a craft you enjoy...make something, whether its shirts. hair extentions , w/e...and sell them on ebay, or if ou want to get out, sel lthem at flea markets etc.
    something simple....resin kits (model kits) me and the hubby like anime. lets say i bought a resin kit for 20 dollars, i put it together, painted it then i could sell it for 80 dollars easy on ebay, som eppl pay even more dependent on your level of detail. are you good at sewing, and love animals, make cute kitty and puppy beds and sell them on ebay
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Try looking on http://momportunity.com...they have some job-jobs on there.

If you are looking to get into a home business, I highly recommend you educate yourself about network marketing, how to be successful at it, know what to look for in a good company, etc.
    I can teach you all this and more for free! Visit my profile to learn more and to start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 4:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Okay, here's what I did! I started working with ChaCha AND Ameriplan. I worked both of them a few hours every day until my Ameriplan business income was over $500 residual... It took me about 2 months working both but I was able to quit ChaCha and only work Ameriplan. I'm making about $1500 a month now part time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• chickadee gave you some great sites! I actually just applied for arise.com. and liveops.com. Please be aware that you will be asked a small fee for a background check, this is to help weed out those that would not be a good fit as you would be dealing with very personal info from clients. The companies are legit and pay well. Make sure you have a resume you can upload, some require it and some don't
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I work for Avon and I love it. It's only $10 to start up and they give you everything you need and there is room for advancement. You get your own website and it's very easy to do. If you have any questions let me know.

Kristy
    http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• FREE to join , FREE training and website

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

Reasonable to join, FREE training, website, leads, and much more lucrative
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Reasonable to join, free training, website, support, leads, and much more lucrative than any other business I have been affiliated with.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

Kit sale ends Oct 31
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008