im 8 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and not having any morning sickness yet if i get it when will it kick in?

Patriotmom613

Asked by Patriotmom613 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wish i could give you an answer. I NEVER once had morning sickness. Maybe you will get lucky and not have any at all this time...Good Luck!
    micjones

Answer by micjones at 1:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Congrats :)
    I'm nearly 10 weeks, and I've been having morning sickness for five weeks already. Maybe it could hit you late, but I would say if you've not got any so far, you might just be lucky!
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You might be lucky and not have any. Although i have also heard of women who get it the last few months of their pregnancy. it all depends on your body. Just pray you dont get it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Just consider yourself lucky!! I had MS for the first 12 weeks with both of mine.
    mykidsmommy

Answer by mykidsmommy at 3:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008