Lego Indiana Jones Costume?

Ugh, I promised my 10 y/o ds that he could be Lego Indiana Jones for Halloween, not thinking that there would be NO costumes available. Any ideas on how to make a really cool Lego costume? I was thinking shoe boxes to make him square, but that's A LOT of work. I need simple!

bdotmom

Asked by bdotmom at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• a bigger box than a shoe box :) try one the small packing boxes from walmart. shoe boxes would work for his feet.

seriously though, lego people are easy! Lego didn't do anything too hard as far as decoration. just get the basic colors of spray paint for the bases and some acrylic paints for the small details Lego adds.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Lego Indiana Jones isn't square. My son has him and he's got the same outfit that Harrison Ford wore in the movie. Could you find him the brown hat and vest/white shirt with the the rope lariat to carry? I looked on Lego.com just to make sure I was thinking of the correct lego figure. You might look on there to get an idea. I'd be happy to send you a pic. of him if you need one, just pm me your email add.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• his body is a square!

LEGO Indiana Jones in Jungle by Rob Young.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Thanks ladies. I want to definitely make the square parts square and have the lariat stay coiled like in the pic, and have his hands "lego-ish"
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 3:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Ok so he's square! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008