How did you tell your husbands that you where pregnant?

Looking for a special way to tell my partner that we are expecting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations! With my first, he knew about a month before I did (I'm very irregular, and so didn't suspect anything until I was about 12 weeks), and with our second, we were trying, and so continually discussing it.
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 1:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• well with the first one my doc said - guess what your pregnant durring my yearly a week after my fiancee had proposed and so i had my doc call him.
    with the 2nd my dd and i were picking my DH up from the airport from a weekend business trip and i had my DD tell her dad that "mommy is pregnant"
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• So I got home from work and said "Soo, how would you like to be a daddy?" and he says why, and I say "Because Baby, we're going to have a baby."
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know one girl that sent her husband on a scavenger hunt and at the end of it she was standing there with booties and told him she was pregnant. I just woke up husband up (i took the test at 4 AM lol) and told him I was pregnant.... he didn't believe me so I had to show him the test. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• First time around I told him "we're dead" and handed him the HPT.

Second time - I told him I needed to go to the doctor -- this one ended in a MC

Third time - I told him that he needed to work harder the crib I want is $350. he looked at me and marched me out the door to walmart and made me p on a stick again lol
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 2:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i like the scavenger hunt idea!! or send him an email with lots of baby stuff! or you could just leave the test out somewhere obvious where he will see it! or leave a lullabye on his voice mail.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• w my husband, he was there while i took the first one..

he was across the country with our 2nd which is why he's still alive so i told him over the phone..

the 3rd time...he knew what i went into the bathroom to do and the unavoidably huge smile on my face was the answer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2008