Who would you like to see run?

Please do not list anyone who is currently running for president or ran in the primaries.

Is there a politician (no celebs, please) that you know of, maybe in your state, who you would like to see run for president? Why? What have they done or what is it they stand for that you think is presidential about them?

I have wished for a long time that former PA Governor Tom Ridge would run, but he has never seemed too interested in the office and is now involved in consulting & private sector business. It's really too bad...

KDW211

Asked by KDW211 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I really wanted John Kerry of NC to get in. but that wasn't meant to be...
    Anonymous

• Collin Powell. And McCain is my state Senator, I've been waiting for him to run.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I really like Evan Bayh from Indiana. I was hoping that he was going to be the VP for Obama, but it didn't happen. I would LOVE for him to run for president.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 3:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• YES Collin Powell, my vote hands down!!!
    battlemom49

Answer by battlemom49 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Anonymous -- You're a little mixed up there....John Edwards is from NC. He was also VP candidate when John Kerry ran in 04.
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008