Has anyone had a spyware box pop up?

I keep getting this annoying "Microsoft 2009 , spyware detection scan" box pop up, and completely take over my computer. It's happened several times, and each time it's happened I've been on Cafemom! My sister had it happen to her computer too, and it completely destroyed it! I have Mcafee Security and all that good stuff with Comcast's high speed internet service, but it hasn't caught this particular thing, I'm concerned and going to call Comcast...anyone else experience this?

msmikkle

Asked by msmikkle at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• well the file is hidden in your computer somewhere you have to find it and delete every part of it. te file consists of something like this
    "z68ebdkueb432"
    something like that so its hard to find let me see if i still have the thing i wrote down to delete it.
    it took me like 2 days to finish it though.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yeah i learned how to delete it, but it took forever.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• How'd you do it?
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 1:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Thank you...thank you!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Hi msmikkle,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008