What special plaans do you have to celebrate Fall?

For me I am getting a dream come true. My niece that I helped raise and haven't seen in 14 yrs is paying fr a trip for me to come from California to New Hampshire to visit with her and her family which I have never met. How much better can it be than to be on the East coast with family in the Fall!!!! On a side note I will also be going to our little towns Apple Fest.

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 6:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• we have tons of plans! We are going to the DC ZOO, making fall leave prints for the windows (paint a leaf with washable paint and press it on the window or on tissue paper), going to a hayride/pumpkin patch, and going to an apple field that makes its own cider! Plus my work is having a picnic the last week in sept. and my hubbys family reunion is the first weekend in october. Busy busy buys
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It looks like you'll be having a lot fun. =)

Have a great time and take lots of pictures of the leaves turning their colors.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• we're going to virginia for our vow renewal in october. and we'll be going to the johnny appleseed festival later this month.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2010