Symptoms???

Lower back discomfort (not requiring Tylenol) x 4 days, creamy to sticky mucus x 10 days (before that was fertile CM), temps 97 and above x 5 days, irritable for over a week, cramping off and on x 2 days, bloating x 2 days and I have been tired for a few weeks.
I don't get lower back pain (ever!) as pms so wondering if the symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms? AF is due this Friday, Sept. 10.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It of course is possible. The more you stress about it though the more you start 'looking' for symptoms. When I was TTC DD I was SURE I was pregnant every month for 7 months! I mean I was sick and sore and everything else! I would wait until Friday at least to test. If it is neg then you have you moment of sadness and the try again. If it pos. then you rejoice! I can't wait to find out! I am crossing my fingers for you!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I am thinking I 'maybe' could be....also, if I am not, I already have a plan to do the 'sperm meets egg plan' so will go out and buy some ovulation tests and some Robitussin! We haven't been trying anything different to conceive other than both taking a multi vitamin and eating more healthy. I am hopeful that in trying this new method it will also just give me something to try.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yes is you stress about it the more you start looking for symptoms. Yes if you are having unprotected sex. You could be pregnant. Sorry to say but like everyone else you have to wait till you miss your period and get that positive test. Good luck!!
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• You can try an ept in the am. those are good up to five days before a missed period.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I am afraid that AF is on the way.... cramping today........feels like pms :( Just found out my sister in law is pregnant so a bit saddened :( Happy for them but sad for me. There's always next month!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2010