My 5yo has had a headacke for 2 days

Yesterday my son came in from outside and said his head hurt. I just figured it was the heat. I told him to go in and rest. I took his temp it was 100.4. He took a nap for an hour I took his temp again it was 101.4. I gave him some motrin and he was fine. He woke up this morning and said his head hurt again. I figured he just wanted to stay home from school. I took his temp he was fine I sent him to school. He came home and was just sitting there and hes normally up and running around. I took his temp again its 100.8. I told him to go rest again. Normally I wouldnt worry about this but its been going on for 2 day. HELP!!!! what could it be???

Harley84

Asked by Harley84 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• read this it explains alot
    http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/symptoms/headaches.html
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 2:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I would call you doctor...
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Since he is use to running around but now liistless, I would not hesitate to take him to a doctor. It could be strep, ears, or something else. If they run a temp, but still run around, thats ok, but when they stop playing, you know something might be up.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It is a sines infection and a cold
    Harley84

Answer by Harley84 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008