What is the best way to get mascara off?

I use the kind that isn't water proof..us usally just wash my face with a face wash but I always have black rings from the mascara under my eyes. What do you use to clean it off with?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Rimelle eye makeup remover.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• rub your eyes with the soap...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• its gross but my spit on a tissue gets it off and then a bit of gental soap and warm water always works for me.... even the waterproof when i use it.
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use baby shampoo in the shower to wash my eyeliner and mascara off with and although I still have a little black when I get out, it gets most of it. I've used the Rimmel eye makeup remover before too and it is really good.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• make up remover is the only way i can i guess it depends on the kind you have
    proudmommy7410

Answer by proudmommy7410 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use Avon's eye make-up remover. It works well, is inexpensive and doesn't sting my eyes.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 7:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I do a 2 step removal. First wipe off what I can with a cotton round moistened with water-this takes a lot of it off. Then I use the Jason quick clean makeup remover pads-they get the rest of it. The nice thing is that all of this gets thrown away-no mascara on washcloths or anything.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Baby wipes work great. The black comes right off and they're already in the house.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 9:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010