allright my boys are in school but I have no idea how to get them into college like my daughters

see my boys are smart and it should be working for them but its not its like the boys can be so musch more then they are now so how do I encourage them to go to college?I've tried pep talks................

momwteens1970

Asked by momwteens1970 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• don't force them. College isn't for everyone. If they want to go to college they will.
    Anonymous

• maybe do the whole pple who go to college make more money speech? im not sure boys are harder to motivate than girls. I guess get them to find something they are passionate about that or set up a savings account for them and slowly put money in it and tell them they get when they have an associate's degree. Thats what my mom is going to do to my brother since an associates only takes two years. Kind of underhanded but it works
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• They need jobs to realize the grind of it all for themselves.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2008