The first doctors visit.

Before having my baby i never went to the OBGYN before because i never had sex so when i got pregnant i knew it was something i had to do and actually was very scared so i asked my BF to join me. My question to you ladies is did your SO join you at the doctors and if so did he go into the actual examining room (if there was no ultra sound) or did he wait in the waiting room?

MinnieMoni

Asked by MinnieMoni at 7:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband is deployed so no but my dad waited in the waiting room. the first appointment is going to be like 3 or 4 hours with a ultrasound exam and tons of questions and blood being drawn. i dont think he would want to wait around. lol my dad made me take him to dinner cause it was sooooooooo looooonnnnnnnnggggggggg
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Mine went to almost every appt. our entire pregnancy. He was so curious, interested and excited. I'm very thankful for that. Now, I had a high risk pregnancy, so we were at the drs weekly.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• He was there and in the exam room with me for every apt with the first two... Now, with the third, he stays home with the first two, because there are certain things they don't need to see just yet, and a doctor with his hand up mommy's hoo haa is one of them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Waiting room.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010