What are the dimensions for a myspace background??

I want to make my own layout using pdn. Does anyone know what the dimensions are for the Background

Mommy2Jayson

Asked by Mommy2Jayson at 1:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• depends on the screen size it's being viewed on.

I recommend simple tiled backgrounds for the best effect.
    Anonymous

• Thanks.. I hate tiled bg's though....lol. I want to do one like a scrap book that fills an average sized screen... so I got the diemnsnios 1024x768 on another website.. i hope they work..
    Mommy2Jayson

Answer by Mommy2Jayson at 1:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• tip for doing a bigger image. See, my screen is 1280 X 800 so your image will still get tiled on my screen if you have a tile code.

don't use a tile code. use a center image code.

make your image kind of fade to a solid color around the edge (black, white or some other websafe color) then set your background color to that color also. This make it look uniform, like it was meant to be that way instead of just stopping or tiling.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008