So Long Summer: Do you switch facial cleansers when the weather gets colder? Do you have any cleanser recommendations for Fall?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 7:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Bare Essentials powder cleanser year round. It's so neutral there is no need for change! Love it love it! no more breakouts.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I switch to cetaphil in the winter.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I switch moisturizers but not cleansers. I use hope is not enough by philosophy in the winter.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use bath soap only.

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use whatever bar of soap my hubby prefers, I think it's Caress.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yes I do.  My skin is oily in the hot weather but gets very dry in the winter.  Aquamarina facial cleanser by Lush is wonderful for dry skin.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I switch to a different, non-oil control moisturizer. Don't usually chsnge cleansers though.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use the same cleanser but I use a moisturizer in the winter where in the summer I don't.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Like other PPs, I only switch moisterizers come fall/winter.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i use the same ones but i just change the lotions instead of wearing sunscream i wear some lotion that is more for dried skin
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010