What are some good healthy snacks for kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Kids' Health

• fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts. Popcorn is good assuming it's jut plain pop-corn no oil, butter, or salt.

I have an air popper and just use that to pop "old fashion" popcorn..it takes about the same amount of time as the microwave stuff and it's CHEAPER!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
    The 20 Best Snacks for Kids. By Jacqueline Plant and Fraya Berg ... Snack Mix Toss together a healthy combo of nuts, pretzels, whole-grain cereal, ...
    www.parents.com/preschoolers/eating-nutrition/nutrition/the-20-best-snacks-for-kids/
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my kid loves strawberries and grapes.... she would live off applesauce if i'd let her!
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i get these for my kids organic papya grapes strawberries soybeans, cantalope, bananas organges boiled eggs, carrots are full of calcium so i give them that and brocolii beets, i make organic oatmeal cookies
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• mandarin oranges,oranges u could like get her to count how the peels when u peel them,veggies,fruits in general, my sisters eat welches fruit snacks
    LuLu614

Answer by LuLu614 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2008