What are some good healthy snacks for kids?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Kids' Health

• fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts. Popcorn is good assuming it's jut plain pop-corn no oil, butter, or salt.

I have an air popper and just use that to pop "old fashion" takes about the same amount of time as the microwave stuff and it's CHEAPER!!!

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
    The 20 Best Snacks for Kids. By Jacqueline Plant and Fraya Berg ... Snack Mix Toss together a healthy combo of nuts, pretzels, whole-grain cereal, ...

Answer by vbruno at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my kid loves strawberries and grapes.... she would live off applesauce if i'd let her!

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i get these for my kids organic papya grapes strawberries soybeans, cantalope, bananas organges boiled eggs, carrots are full of calcium so i give them that and brocolii beets, i make organic oatmeal cookies

Answer by Patience1 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• mandarin oranges,oranges u could like get her to count how the peels when u peel them,veggies,fruits in general, my sisters eat welches fruit snacks

Answer by LuLu614 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2008