Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the name of this toy?

The ones they always have in the doctor's office. They have those wooden colorful beads that the kids always pretend are rollercoasters. It is driving me crazy not to know the name of them!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (9)
  • idk, i do know what you're talking about though...but they have them at target for like 30 dollars

    Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • I have something similar and the brand is anatex. I know target sells them but I think it is a different brand

    Answer by Soniam301 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Roller Coaster Beads. We have a huge one by Parents from target for DD first Christmas.


    Answer by But_Mommie at 7:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • I bought mine from Amazon.

    Answer by Bmat at 7:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • lol i know what yur talking about but i dont know the name either!!!

    Answer by pinkdena at 8:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • I think one is called busy Beads ?

    Answer by goatmom4 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Are you thinking of Busy Beads?

    Answer by amessageofhope at 1:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

  • It is actually called a Bead Maze

    Answer by wood1980 at 4:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

  • It actually depends on who made it. Anatex makes 'Rollercoaster Beads' Melissa and Doug make 'A Bead Maze' Ikea Mula makes 'Bead Roller Coaster' Anatex also makes a 'Space Bead Coaster' Parents makes a 'Activity Cube' (It has a beaded top)

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.