still don't have a period..

missed day 2 of my period...i tested last night and it was negative...and again this morning, and it was once again negative....i can't do anything til tuesday as it is..but dh doesn't seem to think that i'm prego,..but i've never missed a period and have always been right on schedule..what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You will have to wait and find out. Yes you could just be late or you could be pregnant and the HCG levels are not high enough for a home pregnancy test to read it. Good luck!!
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• mine wasnt + until the whole week was missed
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• oh and i didnt feel preg either
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I took a blood test after missing my period by a whole week. Came up positive.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would schedule a blood test with your doctor, they are more accurate.. you may just not have enough of the hormone to show up as pregnant on a pee test.

It could also be stress, change in cycle (especially if you are around other females it sometimes seems to alter the time you get yours), change in BC, and soo many other things can affect your period as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think if your test were negative then you are not pregnant. I think that stressing over it and anticipation have delayed your period. Very normal!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm not stressing or anticipating it...I've never missed a period, it's been on time every single month for the past ten years, web I first got my period.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• call your doctor in the am. Also make sure you are using tests that say early.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Have you passed your luteal phase time?

If you chart and know your luteal phase time and you KNOW that you've passed it than chances are you are pregnant.

If you do NOT chart and do NOT know your normal LP time then you may have just ovulated late this month. Periods are rarely late, ovulation can be late because of illness, stress, and other chances in your life.

Wait a week and test again.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2010