Couple questions? Plz answer!

I am having a hard time breathing n I am almost 30 weeks preg. I read that it was cuz my baby was dropping but when can you start to breath again? n how long after your baby drops do you have the baby?

mommie_to_be08

Asked by mommie_to_be08 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the time table for your baby dropping and you having your baby differs for everyone. I carried mine so low that i never had that dropping simply becuase there was no room for him to drop to. But believe me you will notice when and if your baby does drop because it will relieve your lungs but it will put pressure on your pelvic. The reason you are having problems breathing is becuase all your organs are squishing your lungs (and the baby is squishing them to) it will get better in a few weeks more than likely
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It could take weeks or months after your baby drops for you to have him/her. my son dropped when i was only 31 weeks... i had him at 39w & 4d !!! as for the breathing thing... i had that happen to me, and a few days later i started to cough... turned out, i had bronchitis... i thought it was just from him dropping, my dr. even told me to watch out for it...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My first did not drop until labor, my other 2 dropped about 37 wks or so.
    MamaNikkiP

Answer by MamaNikkiP at 6:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My daughter was always kicking my lungs and my daughter didn't drop until I was 8 cm. From 30 weeks to 41 weeks I was pretty much always out of breath and she should kick them so good that I could only take short shallow breaths. The only way I could get her to stop was to go swimming...once and a while a cool bath could help. good luck.
    jocelynvlong

Answer by jocelynvlong at 8:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008