a good party theme for a girl turning 2?

LadyDahl

Asked by LadyDahl at 7:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• princess.... : )
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'd let her pick. She's old enough to know what she likes. If she doesn't have a favorite character or theme, let her do a color theme and pick out different colors for everything (from the plates and napkins to the spoons and cups).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Depends on what she is into - Tinkerbell, Princess, Dora, Minnie Mouse, Cars, Trucks, Generic messy theme - no theme at all.......it is really up to you :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I like princess or unicorn but I am a very girly person! My DD is turning two in Feb and I am already trying to figure out what we are doing for her birthday!!
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 7:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• pink
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 7:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Abby from sesame street if you go on ezparty.com you can get everything you need for the party. My DD 2nd b-day was an abby party. I had one of the ladies at work make the cake for her it came out so well. I don't know where you live but if you have a Hannaford or sweet bay by you go to there bake shop and ask them if they can make you an Abby cake for your DD b-day party.
    Happy Birthday to your LO.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i haven't even thought that far! i have my two youngest are at the end of this month and first of next month. they both want a pinita. my youngest wants to have a pig party. everything piggies. sabine doesn't know what she wants yet.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I think something non-commercial is the best. Something that you can do for a cheap price and still make it really grand. Whether it be butterflies and flowers, fairies, or something of that nature. A lot of kids are into characters they see on TV and that's fine, but that can be really expensive. If you try to go that route choose as little items with that character as possible and make the rest coordinating colors and designs. That should be the idea either way, but especially for specific characters.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• try this website, I love it and used it for my dd's b day party (among other things, like babyshowers, etc). They have great party ideas, favors, decorations, and soo much more for great prices... but even if you don't order from then, they have great ideas:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/party-themes-and-events/birthday-a1-388960+130-1-1.fltr

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• they have everything from disney characters to horse themed to princess to rock star, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010