Gaining weight...

So Im 29 wks along. My baby girl is health and all that jazz...but here is what I dont get. I havent gained any weight at all. My weight has stayed the same...and I wasnt super thin to begin with. My doctor hasnt commented on it...but it just seems kinda odd to me. Has anyone every had this!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• some people are like that .. i knw my mom with my sister she didnt gain anything and my sister was fine and so was she my mom staie 98 lbs the whole pregnncy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Don't you fret mamma. If you haven't gained weight yet, AND your kid is healthy, rejoice!

I, on the other hand, started out at 140, jumped up to 190, and am only now down to 170 :( I wish I hadn't gained any weight!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know a lot of women that were over weight when they got pregnant and didn't gain any weight or only gained a little. Just make sure you are eating healthy and taking your vitamins so that baby gets the nutrients it needs.
    Anonymous

• i would consider yourself lucky... I'm only 17 weeks and I already gained almost 20 ponds I think. UggghHH!!!
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 1:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• if your BMI was high then you might be using what you already had - if your doc doesnt think your baby is measuring too small i wouldnt worry about it - did you pass the Gestational Diabetes test? if you did thats another plus! NBD - you should be fine - and if you are still worried about it make a coment to your dr at next visit.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I wouldn't worry too much about it hun. I'm 13w4d and I haven't gained a pound. I stand at 5'9 - 246lbs. Before I got pregnant I was about 248lbs. Then I lost about 10lbs and gained almost all of it back, so I pretty much broke even.

Now my sister on the other hand.. She's 29w and she's gained about 60lbs and counting. Before she got preggers she was 5-'11 - 155lbs (and on the slim side).
    AmeerahsMommy09

Answer by AmeerahsMommy09 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008