What was your best sexual experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• when i had my first multiple orgasm and even better when i continued to get even more all the other times.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I had two that were equally good. Both were by ex bf's and one had me lay on my tummy while he used his fingers to do these circle movements. He hit just the right spot over and over again and he turned me into his little puppet as I was putty in his hands. It was the perfect sensation and I have no idea how many orgasms I got out of that since it seemed as if it was one constant orgasm.

The other one was with an ex in his hummer on a hot summer day behind a motel in the middle of a city. We were both very hot and sweaty and we had a very sensual and animalistic session. There was lots of hard pounding and several orgasms for both he and I. He could just go and go and go...
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Believe it or not DH and I were both the only person the other one ever had sex with. We were also together sense thde 9th grade.We also both had purity rings. So honey moon night was AWSOME. we were in a very nice hotel and we just went on and on. We did it in the bed, in the shower, a bunch of different positions laying standing and sitting. And of course we gave oral, we even gave oral at the same time. we were animals! And of course both of us having so many orgasms it was great!
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Honestly? All of the times that my fiance and I have had sex. Yea, I have had a few "decent" times in past relationships, but nothing compared to how it is with him. He may not be as experienced as I am or as some of the guys that I have been with before were, but he knows EXACTLY how to please me!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• our honeymoon. he was soooooo sweet. he touched every inch of me, even my toes. he made love to me like 4x that night, even though we had slept ogether previous to being married he really made it a romantic night for me. made love in the hot tub etc. im a really kinky girl but making love beats fucking any day
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The entire time right around when I conceived our daughter. We were having sex pretty much every day xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008