Tag Junior Vs. Bugsby

Anyone have one of these systems and can give feedback on them? We're thinking about getting some sort of reading system for our going on 3 y/o and going on 2 y/o for Christmas, trying to research a little about the different systems available. I did read a couple of reviews that suggested that going directly to the Tag system may be better than doing the Tag Junior, any thoughts on that?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 7:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• MY DD HAS THE TAG JR AND I WISH I WOULD OF GOT THE REGULAR TAG BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TEACH WORD BY WORD IT READS THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH AT ONCE !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i'm sorry i've never heard of them. my kids just have a leap pad. it reads the words and sounds them out for them.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010