How soon can I get pregnant?

I just took my patch (ortho evra) about 2 wks ago and it was only about a week after I had my last period. So now I have "started" again, it seems to come and go and I am wondering if its still possible that I might already be pregnant?

armymomof3boys

Asked by armymomof3boys at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i think it is.... I got pregnant like a week after i stopped the pill.... i think the patch works with similar hormonal changes
    Anonymous

• ok- i had the patch on for 2.5 years and ttc i took it off before my 3rd patch of a cycle and i started my period - my period i was is was irregular but since all b4 that were regular i conceived within the next month using www.healthstatus.com ovulation calculator using my 'regular' amount of cycle days.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• it takes about 12 day for you to get pregnant since your last intercourse. at least that's what i heard when viewing a video on planned parents hood website. which seemed right by my calendar of when i got pregnant with my daughter.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008