baby girl names

ok so i have decided on the name that i posted the other day but i was thinking of spelling Ashley as Ashleigh so her name would be
Ashleigh Nicole What do ou think on the spelling?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like ashley better..... but I love the name
    Anonymous

• I myself like traditional spellings bettter. but what is important is how YOU like the spelling :)
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 2:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i like Ashley or Ashlee
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I like Ashleigh best.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• thaks you guys i wanted this name so bad ut i didnt want the normal way of spelling ashley so i figured ash adn leigh lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have a good friend her name is Ashley, she also wanted her name to be spelled Ashleigh. I like them both.
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i like it - you just cant be mad if people mis pronounce - i spelled Breann as Brieann and they still get it wrong - and my name is Rachael not Rachel and they get that wrong too!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oh i know everyone says my name wrong my name is Kristiana but everyone says Christina or Kristan but its actually Kristy anna is how you say it same as my sisters name is Helene' its said like Helena but peole says Helen-a lol so i know al about people saying names wrong lol i got over it years ago lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I like the odd way you picked to spell it but my DD just went to kindergarten and there are some kids in her class that have some uniqe names and spellings and they are really stuggling with writing and spellling them just keep that in mind but I love the name no matter how its spelled!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008