Does anyone have partial dentures??? sorry for all the ?????s

does people know you have them like can they tell just by meeting you or do you have to point it out??? I have 3 HORRIABLE teeth on the top and its going to cost over 1500 a tooth and i don't have the money seeing whats best to do thanks for any info

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

• My MIL has them and you can't tell. She popped them out in front of me and scared the hell out of me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have a full set of dentures.....but know people with partials..........and they're not that bad. You say you need to get 3 teeth on top.....as long as a partial is much cheaper than crowns......root canals........Id go with the partial.

Good luck!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh.. and no one can tell I have a full set of dentures.....and my friends..whom have partials.. I would not know if they had not told me. If they are loose.maybe you can use FIXODENT like I do to hold them in a bit.

Good luck to ya!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2010