Please help adult content

So I came home today from work after leaving my teen (15) home for the whole day and i went to put my shoes in the closet when I saw my "toy" out on the ground (in the closet) it didnt look wet.. but im unsure if she was maybe using it. Does anyone have any advice for me or have had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Lock your shit up, that way they can't find it or maybe use it.. Kids of all ages snoop :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Lock it up, but wash it well first.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Could it possibly have fallen? The box and then it fell out of the box? Regardless id talk to her about privacy and not touching things that don't belong to her, and also the sex talk should be in store as well. teens are curious and you left it where she could find it, id be willing to bet she played with it to some degree.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Dont say you know or ask!!!! But talk to her about it and see if she wants one! Theres no worry of grandkids that way....
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 11:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Sounds like you need a talk about privacy and personal belongings. I would also talk to her about sex, a little more about STDs (and remind her that using other people's toys can lead to diseases), and maybe offer to buy her a toy of her own if she is interested. And lock yours up.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 4:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ya.. I know people don't like to hear it.. but ask her.... and if anything let her get a cheapie one at the mall.. that one store spencers sells them!
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 12:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I figure since she is 15, you have probley already have had the sex talk. .Sit her down, and talk to about it. Ask her questions..see what she knows... just don't scream or yell.. talk to her like she is a young adult.. don't make it out as if sex toys or sex is a dirty thing..... Just talk.. do it over ice cream.. just the two of you
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 1:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Lock it up!!!!! What is wrong with u leaving stuff like that unlocked!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would just move it and not say a word.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Lock it up.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010