Scrue the politions and lets help each other :)

Ok, here is my thought. I say scrue the election and whoever wins. No matter who wins it will take a long time to get back on track. If anything I think it will get worse before it gets better, no matter who wins.

So why dont everyone just support each other. If you have something to get rid of, donate it. (www.freecycle.org) If you here a family is in need, help them. If you see a Great sale buy extra and donate to a food bank.

I just dont really see people doing this anymore. Thats the kinda world I want my children to live in.

gavrilmom

Asked by gavrilmom at 2:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Great idea! I wish the world was more like this!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think things will get back to normal in January and people will go recenter their energy on good things hopefully
    didine70

Answer by didine70 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• That's a lovely thought. I believe it happens in small doses in our society. It's just hard to see it when you're piled under bills, illness, unemployment, and whatever else may come your way. I'll try to keep my eyes more open.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• That is a nice idea. I think what the OP said will help out with who ever wins. It would help a lot of healing begin.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008