Why do some people's clicky links open in a new window,

and some don't? On Cafemom, of course, and is there a way to be sure yours do open in a new window?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• or

when you add a link, highlight it and click the link icon in the tool bar and add the url to pop up box. The default setting is now open in a new window. Usually a link that doesn't open in a new window was copied rather than added.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• In the reply area I press a space at the end of the link to make it linkable.

I'm in full editor mode. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Your computer is what opens them in a new window, not CM. You have to go into your browser settings and change it so that all links open in a new window. Or if you have a tabs bar at the top of your browser then simply use the middle mouse button to click on the link to open it in a new tab.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I post links on here all the time. The only answer that's accurate is Liansmommie's.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2010