Has anyone experienced this?

Before finding out that I was pregnant, I was sick for about 3 days straight, in the morning and in the middle of the night. I didn't throw up, just felt like it. Then the past 2 days I've woken up feeling completely normal. Since my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage I guess I'm a little more worried about stuff. It seems like as the hormone levels increase, so should the symptoms, right?

ours

Asked by ours at 9:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes. I also miscarried then had two normal pregnancies.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• when i was 2 weeks preg i got sick like this too.... it sucked. i thought i was getting sick right before my hubs left on deployment who would have thought we had our wish of me being preg!!! i think its normal to feel sick
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I didn't have morning sickness at the beginning of my pregnancy and I felt fine. After 10wks is when I started getting the pregnancy symptoms.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• With both of my kids, I had terrible hyperemesis however I had a few good days here and there, so it could be your tummy giving you a break! Or, the initial nausea was a virus or something and unrelated to your pregnancy. Either way, good luck!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• That is perfectly normal. Your body responds in drastic ways when your hormones are spiking. This is when the baby is growing and your body is responding to it by throwing a bunch of extra nutrients and the-like at it. When your baby stops growing for a time being after the growth spert is over then your body calms down. This can eliviate a lot if not all of the symptoms that you've had. It can come back with each surge, and it may not. It all depends on how quickly and easily your body adjusts.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i had this happen to me i also had 1 miscarry and a heathly baby 2 yrs later but its def something to get checked the ob can check your blood levels thats what they did 4 me and a ultrasound..
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 2:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I was the same way before I found out I was pregnant. I actually lost 5 before I got pregnant this time. I'm now 21wks with a little girl.
    lilbabimama22

Answer by lilbabimama22 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010