How big are your husband's feet and does your daughter's have them?

My husband wears a 13 and my daughter wears a size 8 1/2 in WOMENS and she's only in the third grade!!!I'm scared for her-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

• I don't have that situation but I do have big feet!! I buy a lot of my shoes online at different sources that have larger sizes so there are places to find larger sizes if you ever need them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• my husband wears a 11 and my 2 yr old wears a 6 in toddlers. I hope she doesnt get big feet. I have small 6 1/2 in womens. I hope gets my size
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My SO also wears a 13, sometimes in certain shoes a 13 1/2 my girls are 7 in second grade and they wear a 3 in girls, I am hoping thier feet will not get to big I wear a size 71/2 so I think they may be OK,
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Size 9,my daughter is 18 years old she wears a size 6, my oldest daughter age 20 she wears a size 8 and i wear a size 8 too lol..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• This is a funny question! I have the big feet and wide to boot!! Yes, my daughter has my feet and hates the idea that they are so big.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My husband is a size 8, and yes I think so. Not that I really know, she will be 3 in November, she is very tiny all over though, she weighs 24 lbs and is short too. My brother's feet are size 14 or 15, I remember my mom getting all worried that they were going to be so big she wouldn't be able to buy him shoes at a regular store, but they stopped growing just in time. In college I babysat for a girl who's feet were bigger than mine. I think she was 10 years old in a size 8 or 8 1/2. I'm a 7 1/2. Nothing wrong with it though, I was just kind of surprised when I saw her shoes one day.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• He is a size 13 and my 2 year old is a size 11/12 toddler shoe size.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My Ex Husband wears a 14, and our daughter wears a size 2 in kids. (and she's 7yrs old!) Me personally, I wear a 2 in kids also, so she is constantly stealing my shoes! She thinks it's great, I on the otherhand, am tired of buying pink shoes.
    jsikapv

Answer by jsikapv at 8:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2010