do any moms have sex with your baby in the room?

Okay my son is 5 months and I only do it when he's in his crib sleeping...lol... would he remember if he woke up? I know that's a silly question lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he wont remember but i cant do it with them in the room...im too afraid of waking them and having to stop...besides its ard to get me in the right frame of mind when im still in mom mode
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have and do, well at least, used to frequently. See, we cosleep, So my son is in a bed next to ours. He is 2.5. So we dont in that room as much as we did when he was a baby. Well we are working on getting seperate rooms. but anyway, as long as they are sleeping I dont see a problem. Also, at 5 months he would have no idea what he was seeing even if he saw it!
    rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i dont think he would remember, but i wouldnt be so sure about it. My daughter started to be a copy cat when she was 6-7months old. ;)

But she has her own room of course so there is nothing -we- have to worry about :D We just have to make sure to not be too loud. haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My son is 11 months onld and we have done it with him in the room, he is not old enough for it to affect him yet, but usually we just do it at night after he goes to bed or when he is napping.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Well, this is what we did with ds1, we make sure that baby is asleep, then I hang a blanket on the crib side facing us so that he wouldn't be able to see anything either way and then go to town QUIETLY!!! :)
    If that is possible, it's not for me right now...but then again, baby is only seven weeks! teeheehee!

Have fun!
    Anonymous