The Congress knew all of this and asked no questions???

Very interesting! He owed her big time!!!! She was his representation for every suit that was challenging his citizenship and right to be President that went to the supreme court. Snopes lied and said that there were no dockets about this fact. Well here are the dockets straight from the Supreme Court website. Pay attention to who is legal counsel for Obama.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.supremecourt.gov%2FSearch.aspx%3FFileName%3D%252Fdocketfiles%252F09-6790.htm&h=9ebb8

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 9:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not sure about your link...but does this have something to do with it HOAX

Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Uh, the petition was denied.
    Aug 10 2009 Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due November 2, 2009)
    Oct 13 2009 Waiver of right of respondents Barack H. Obama, President of the United States, et al. to respond filed.
    Oct 22 2009 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of November 6, 2009.
    Nov 9 2009 Petition DENIED.

It was not on the docket. Also, the Solicitor General's job is to be involved as council, since the Gov is obviously saying that Obama is a legitimate President. You OWN LINK disproves your assertion.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Those cases took place after he was elected, and therefore it was her job to defend him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I posted on this a while back.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• She was his counsel BEFORE he was elected.
    Carpy

• ok, but those links are all from after... do you have something from before carpy?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would like to see more on this. Please provide more links.
    momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 4:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• ooOOOooohhh ... Is THAT why Obama nominated her ... soon, one of these lawsuits about revealing his birth certificate is going to make it past the delay tactics and motions to dismiss, and then SHE will be one of the Supreme Court justices to hear the case !!

It was a mystery before ... I get it now.

Thanks !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

I posted a link to the court docket that had all the cases before he was elected. Go find it or look up the docket.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Sorry that my link did not work. Thanks for the support to my buddies, and to those who don't believe well...that's sad for you.

That docket was good info, I will try to figure out what happen to my link.

tyme4me2day

Comment by tyme4me2day (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2010