Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

pedophile in my home adult content

just found out that a relative, living with us, has been inappropriate with my 4 yr old girl. Any help / contact info in Colorado Springs please...

Answer Question

Asked by buckie2010 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (24)
  • i would call the cops and possibly confront him about it...i am soo sorry though i hope she is okay

    Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • MOVE or kick him out. Call the police.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Call the cops, have him arrested, change the locks while he's out, file a restraining order.

    Answer by lovinangels at 9:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • 911 NOW!

    Answer by Memigen at 9:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • talk to your daughter and get her therapy as soon as possible.
    confront the person who has been inappropriate. report them to the police, kick them out or go to a hotel/camp ground while person is moving. I am so sorry that you have been put into this situation. Worry most about getting your daughter help quickly.

    Answer by bloomsr at 9:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Pawn shop. Or Walmart. If they still sell shot guns for hunting. It's your little girl we're talking about.

    Answer by Raine2001 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Look in your phonebook and get the non emergency number for the police department and call them, say you want to make a report about a sexual assault. Do not wait. Get this person out of your house today!

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • It's the most commonly known number... 911.

    Answer by dmdblleb at 9:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Call 911. Any case where a child is being abused, call 911. And do your best not to kill the fucker. I know I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.

    Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Call the police. And get your daughter some therapy. My cousin was sexually abused as a child, and my aunt thought that one counseling appointment was enough and that it was best to pretend that didn't happen. Almost 20 years later my cousin still has nightmares, he's an addict, etc. I'm sorry you are finding this out, and I wish you and your little one the best. Please get help NOW.

    Answer by GingerMom33 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.