Do you ever shop at Whole Foods? Why or Why not?

-MsPsychology-

Asked by -MsPsychology- at 10:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• No. There wasn't one anywhere near me, but I wish there were!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We have a Whole Foods but it's about 20 mins from me...I haven't been there yet but I plan on it. I love all organics :)
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• AnasMommy7 - it's like the Disney World of organic food. You should go lol.
    -MsPsychology-

Comment by -MsPsychology- (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It's very close so yes. I like the products, cheese, wine, yogurt, vitamins, etc. Oh and the fresh made foods for lunch.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• The closest one is about 230 miles away. But when we go to Denver in October we are going!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Only when I need something that Publix doesn't have in organics or what they have is cheaper - Like Almond butter, Publix has only one brand and its like $6 a jar, but Whole Foods has several brands and 1/2 as much. but its a little far out of the way and much more expensive than what I can find at Publix for most things.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have to say I do...which is controversial here for we have tons of locally owned organic stores who hare having a harder time of it since they came~but the prices are better (5 ears of organic corn for a 1), fresher meat because they can move it faster, and I love the sushi~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We don't have one, but if we did I would shop there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We don't have one here but we have an excellent local market that many claim is better than Whole Foods. I love to shop there. It is expensive and I buy my basics at the commissary but for produce, breads, seafood, and speciality items it is awesome.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, I do. We have several close to home and we try to eat as organically as possible.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010