Can anyone maybe give me some insight???

I am 22 years old I had a beautiful little girl 4 years ago and have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and a year ago i had cysists removal on my ovaries and then I was told I was good to go. I have had regular periods and I went to my doctor and she checked me out and said everything was normal told me when I was suppose to ovulate and this was in June. July I had a period, Aug. I missed, Sept., I missed and on the 21st it will make it another miss. They tested me for a blood pregnancy test on Fri along with my Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Prolactin, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. I called everything is normal and test was neg. They said that they were going to set me up with a OBGYN to see if I'm having fertility problems lots of doctors told me I was too young to stop ovulating so whats going on??

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be secondary infertility or maybe you have PCOS.
    MrsLizMc

Answer by MrsLizMc at 2:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know nothing about fertility issues, but there is a big upside to this: a large movement of psychologists and criminals' therapists have learned that there is potential harm to bringing in a new baby before the 1st child has reached the more independent age of 4. If you check out the Empathic Parenting website, you'll see that this network of people is trying to get the word out - a new sibling coming along too soon can interrupt the mother's devotion to her first child and the child gets her heart broken. Psychologists have discovered that it is similar to a wife having to share her husband with a new wife, and being told to like the new addition to the family. The difference is that the young child is much more intensely bonded with her mother than adults are to each other, so her broken-hearted pain is more intense. Your destiny has spared your daughter that !! And I hope you get to welcome a new baby soon !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008